Monday 18 January 2010

Faye and Phil's Engagement Shoot

We went to Springhill to do this photo-shoot. I came prepared as both Faye and Phil are a bit taller than me. What better idea than to bring a stepladder and leave it concealed with all the old farm machinery. Surely no one would know that it wasn't meant to be there. Someone did so we had to then go on a little hunt for it. Personally I think it must have been some little mischievous squirrels hiding it on us. Anyways Faye and Phil were very good, it was me who was rubbish because I kept laughing at Phil because I cant take him seriously. But the photos have turned out quite nice...
Hope you like them....
I think this might become my signature forest shot...

Faye (like Stephanie) just makes my job very easy...




Phil made Faye laugh. Faye made Phil laugh. I am not this funny.... or nice to look at
Faye found magical little snowdrops...


I love a bit of natural lense flare...
We took a couple back at Phil's farm as well... Catering to all
Phil was ready and waiting :)

3 comments:

Andru McMillan said...

Bravo. I enjoy these.

Shelley Photography said...

andru.. i enjoy your album... its BEAUUUUTIFULLLL and the party pictures are awesome... BRAVO INDEED hahah

Karl Kroger said...

These are amazing pictures. The people and the shots are fabulous! I hope you find this complimentary--several of the pictures looked like something I'd see in a magazine.