Monday 8 March 2010

Mothers Day

Hello...

Every year this day comes up and I never know what to get my mum and so I end up with the usual flowers from Marksies or sometimes just a card promising .. "Sorry mum, I just had no idea what to buy, I'll get you something soon."
It's not that I undervalue my mum, it's just really hard to know what to get her. After many mothers days (22 so far) there's only so many little fridge magnets and kitcheny* gadgets (*not a real word but I'm sure you know what it means) mum can possibly pretend to appreciate.
So to help you all out we have devised a little offer that is sure to impress your mums whilst also being fun for everyone. Book with us now so you don't miss out on a good offer.
And just to remind you all.... 14th of March... Don't Forget!
Bookings must be made before 31st March 2010 & our available dates are between now & 31st May 2010... Hope to hear from you soon :)

There are vouchers available. We couldn't make Mothers Day much easier than that. All vouchers are customised to "insert mums name here" and from your lovely children "insert names here"...


No comments: