Sunday 14 March 2010

Faye & Phil...

Faye and Phil got married...
Such a lovely day, the flowers were gorgeous, the atmosphere was great, the weather stayed dry! Faye was absolutely stunning, but no-one ever expected anything less... I just don't think anyone would realise how beautiful she would be. The dress was perfect! The bridesmaids probably cried the whole day before the wedding and on the day between the three of them. The boys looked the part in their suits and their specially made converse. And the parents all looked fantastic too!!! When I arrived at the house the atmosphere was a bit nervy and Faye was really quiet but as soon as the flowers arrived and she got a wee card from Phil it changed. It seems like yesterday Faye and I were discussing what kind of man she would marry in our sociology class. Much to my relief I was very wrong about the man that would marry Faye. The one I was thinking about was a suited up business man. I am so glad I was wrong. Phil is awesome... A really caring guy as everyone who was there for the speeches would realise. I love Faye and can't wait to get to know Phil better...
Congratulations Mr & Mrs Wilson... ( I'll miss you Safwan)





















1 comment:

Unknown said...

this pics are so gorgeous.. Shelly your work is excellent.